Is there any way possible to get the front and back of my head shortened and flattened? (Photo)

My forehead is round in the front and in the back and id like it flattened. Im really insecure about it and would like a flat forehead. Is this possible?

Is there any way possible to get the front and back of my head shortened and flattened?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon