Is it unrealistic to want these laugh lines gone completely? (Photo)

I'm 32 years old and have had fillers once before to get rid of the lines pictured and had some good success with them for about 18-months. I recently (a few weeks ago) had a syringe of restylane lyft put into my cheeks to help with the lines and I'm not happy with the results. Before I had the restylane put right into the sides by my mouth where the lines actually are vs the cheeks and that seemed to work better. Any recommendations on placement for these?

Nasolabial folds

Nasolabial folds are normal, however the appearance can be softened with a filler like belotero. The key is finding a good injector.

Is it unrealistic to want these laugh lines gone completely?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. Everyone has these lines (i.e., nasolabial lines), and without them one would like unnatural.  You might consider having a small additional amount of filler placed in your nasolabial lines, but I would not try to eliminate them completely. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon