Thinking about lipo on my back and sides? (Photos)

I don't want heavy lipo just like tickle lipo or something non intense what do you all suggest

Back Liposuction

By scheduling an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, a procedure that best suits your body and your lifestyle can be better determined. Additionally, there are also non-invasive approaches to fat reduction such as CoolSculpting, which achieves the same goals of eliminating stubborn pockets of fat, but without the challenges associated with invasive treatments like liposuction, including surgery and recovery. Whatever your preference may be, I recommend scheduling an in-person consultation, as your surgeon can better asses your situation, and ultimately, help to meet your expectations.

Liposuction of back and thighs

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• You would be a very good candidate for liposuction of your back and sides.
  • Let me briefly explain tickle liposuction -
  • It is the European version of Microaire pulsatile liposuction.
  • Either machine is an excellent choice for liposuction.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Based on your skin appearance and desired areas of fat reduction I believe you would be an excellent candidate for liposuction and would recommend seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  They will be able to confirm your candidacy for the procedure and discuss the anticipated recovery.  Hope that this helps. 

from the looks of your pictures you would be a fantastic candidate for liposuction of the hips and thighs. It could give you a very curvy shape and accentuate the shape of your buttocks. I would speak to a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area about this. You did mention tickle liposuction as something you think of as less heavy. The truth is tickle liposuction is liposuction with a machine that just moves the suction cannula back and forth and slightly rotational to create more vibration than typical liposuction which people find distracting and some describe as a tickle. It is however the exact same liposuction as any other.

Good luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, it appears you are a candidate for liposuction of your hips. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.

Liposuction consultation needed

Schedule a  consultation for liposuction with a board certified plastic surgeon in your geographical area. Upon consultaiotn your surgeon will listen to your concerns and recommend the treatment options to meet your individual needs. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Have you considered Hydrasolve?

You appear to be an excellent candidate for several forms of liposuction as well as non-invasive fat reduction technologies. Your next best step is to have an evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in cosmetic liposuction. A newer technology than "tickle lipo" to consider is "HYDRASOLVE". This is a very new technology and in fact the first device with FDA approval for fat harvest for fat grafting due to its gentle nature. The advantage of HYDRASOLVE is that synergizes heat and water technologies (other devices do just one or the other) to gently remove fat cells with virtually no blood loss. Older devices like the VASER, power-assisted liposuction, or laser-assisted liposuction (SMART/SLIM/PRO-etc lipo) can also work well in experienced hands as can traditional liposuction. CoolScultping is a non-surgical intervention that has been sped upon with 35 minute treatments and most providers now have multiple devices to increase the efficiency of your treatment. 

Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring IS BEST FOR THIS AREA

For sculpting and contouring of the back and flank, I recommend VASER hi definition liposuction. I suggest consulting with a VASER hi definition cosmetic dermatologist for evaluation. You get much more skin tightening and contouring than any other treatment here.   Best, Dr. Emer