How can I remove a mole from my leg?

Best way to remove a mole on the leg

A shave excision is typically the easiest and most cost effective way of removing the majority of moles on the legs. It will also give the best chance of minimizing the scar. With this method the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin. The tissue that has been removed can then be sent for microscopic examination to make sure the mole is benign. Dermatologic surgeons are experts at doing this procedure.

Best way to remove a mole on the leg

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Mole Removal

Moles can be removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. See an expert for minimal scarring. Best, Dr. Emer