I just moved to St. Louis and I am looking for a physician who is an expert in tear trough deformity fillers. Thank you!

Would a tear trough filler even be appropriate for my under eyes? I'm 24 and feel like I look much older!

Doctor Answers 1

Tear trough treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I think you're an excellent candidate for filler placement in the tear trough areas. I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.