I had had my surgery on September 9th 2015, my breast look asymmetrical. Is it possible that they will even out ? (photos)

Saline implants left 465 cc filled to 480 right 465 cc filled to 475.

Asymmetry Can Even Out

Thanks for your question and the photo, sydney09. Although I do see a very minor asymmetry in your photo, overall I'd say your results look excellent. It also appears that you're healing right on schedule. It's possible and even likely that your breasts will continue to change with time by softening, dropping, and "evening out" in appearance. If you're still dissatisfied with your results after about 6 months, you may see your surgeon again to discuss a potential revision. Good luck!

Results

So far by the look of your pictures, it seems like you are healing nicely and look fairly even.  It takes at least 3 months to fully heal, so you need to wait to determine if the results are what you expected.  But as I said, by the looks of the pictures, you actually look quite even.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Implants

Thank you for your question and photo.  So far, it looks like you have been healing properly.  However, you are still in the healing process.  I recommend that my patients wait until about three months post-op before assessing the results of their surgeries.  At that point, you can discuss a possible revision with your operating surgeon.  In the meantime, be sure to follow the instructions of your surgeon closely to ensure optimal results.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast settling after breast augmentation and fold asymmetry

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

It is common to have implants settle at different rates. If your pre-existing anatomy has your breast creases or breast folds at different positions, they implants will settle to different places. So your preoperative anatomy has a lot to do with a final result. You are still early so give it some more time.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Recovery & Asymmetry

It can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your new breasts to fully heal and drop/settle into their new position and it is very common for each breast to heal/drop at a different rate. For now, be patient and wait. If, at the 3 month mark, you are still unhappy with your results, speak with your surgeon. 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

I had had my surgery on September 9th 2015, my breast look asymmetrical. Is it possible that they will even out ?

You have some asymmetry that probably existed preoperatively.  Overall you have a good result and should continue to do well.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

You look fine

It is not uncommon for two implants to behave slightly differently.  They are just bags. Your results look fine.  You might have had some preoperative asymmetry. Such can also persist after surgery.  

Vasdev Rai, MD

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

I have to say that, from your photo, it appears you have a very nice result.  Every woman has some asymmetry to her breasts so unless it is severe I wouldn't worry about it too much.  It looks like the implant on the right side may be a little high, but it may come down in the next month or so.  Hope this helps.

Great result

From the one photo I'd say that you have a great looking result.  There can be some improvement in asymmetries over the next 4 months or even longer.  If there was asymmetries prior to surgery then that may explain some asymmetries now.  Talk to your surgeon about your concerns but truly you look great.  Best wishes.

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

Asymetry

my guess is that you had asymmetry before the surgery.  they look great. they are sisters not twins relax

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon