I have been shot in my butt. I want fat taken from my stomach and put in my butt. I'm 52 years old. What will work best for me?

This may be reasonable to perform although every case will be different following trauma.  You need to be seen in person to evaluate fat stores and the traumatic defect of the bullet path.

BBL post gunshot injury

Thank you for your question. A BBL is a great technique to improve your buttocks after your injury. The main issue is how much scar tissue you have in the area. Since the transferred fat needs blood supply to survive, if there is a lot of scar tissue in the area, this may affect fat survival. But fat is still the best filler. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Moises Salama, MD

I would recommend an in person consultation to evaluate how much fat is available for the fat transfer procedure.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon