I want a nice size breast. What do you all suggest? (Photo)

Implant size

Choosing the right size and shape implant depends on any number of factors, all of which require an in person exa. So, schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can assess you in person. Based on your photos, you look as if you may need a breast lift with an implant to deliver the best results. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Nice size breasts?

Greetings! A "nice size" can mean several things and is best explored in the surgeon's office after an examination. I prefer to size patients up myself using specialized sizers for the breasts and adding volume until the patient achieves their ideal look. We do this together in front of a full size mirror and you can compare and contrast different sizes before committing to one size for surgery. There's many options for you and for the best fit you will need to see a few surgeons in your area. Best wishes always, Dr. Aldo

Aldo Guerra, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  To truly determine what will best help you achieve your overall desired look you should consider scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  During your consultation you will be evaluated, be able to try on sizer implants to see which size and style implant best helps you achieve your goal look.  You will be able tyo discuss options and work together to create a surgical plan that you are not only comfortable with, but also, one that best susits you and your desired goals.

Best regards,
Dr. Lane F. Smith, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Las Vegas,NV

Lane Smith, MD

I want a nice size breast. What do you all suggest?

You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on size and shape. Your surgeon should be able to explain to you why they are recommending the size they are according to your current breast measurements including your chest width and your desired outcome.

We have all our Breast Augmentation patients not only utilize our 3D imaging so they can get a real visual on what the implants will look like on them but also to actually try on the different size implants with a tight bra and t-shirt to see what they might expect. That way they have a good visual of what a 450cc implant will do as opposed to a 350cc implant for example. You want to make sure that you see a surgeon that will listen to you and your goals for the procedure and discuss in detail their recommendation for size and shape not only taking into consideration your desired outcome but also your breast measurements before the procedure including your chest dimensions. And then let you try the implants that they feel will give you the desired result so you are in agreement with the size.

Thank you for the question. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is: 

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” or "nice size breast" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

This a common question. The answer is based on your breast dimensions and your desired post-operative appearance. A consultation will be necessary to give a volume and style of implant recommendation. Good luck!

Breast augmentation/ lift/ fat grafting/implants

Your breast appear small to your figure and deflated. The redundant skin envelope could be filled with either an implant or fat grafting with the latter being more natural form of breast augmentation. Due to the enlarged areolas, loose skin, and asymmetry, an additional lift may be needed. 

Ewa Timek, MD
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with Implants

Thank you for your photo. It is a pleasure to answer your question. In my experience I would recommend you a Breast lift with implants. Women´s breast change and normally get saggy after weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, aging, etc.This procedure raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation / Breast Implant / Under the muscle / Anatomic cohesive gel implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).
Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.
These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Implant size

I suggest that you make an appointment to see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area. He or she may have the mentor sizing system which uses breast implant sizers that are placed inside of the bra and can be used to help determine the final size. Also, take in some pictures of what you would like your breasts to look like after surgery. All these things will be helpful in determining implant size.
Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon