I have a lazy eye with a heavy eyelid and is possibly smaller, what can I do? (Photos)

One of my eyes are bigger than the other , I think possibly in size . the smaller one has a heavy eyelid & is also legally blind ( my vision is (20/200 . I'm very insecure and concerned about it . It also appears the eye is flatter but only at a certain angle . What should I do to correct this if it can be corrected

Ptosis and amblyopia

It appears from your photographs that you have ptosis of the left upper lid, and possibly esotropia and/or hypotropia of the left eye. If the eyes do not line up properly, the ptosis (which may have a component of pseudoptosis) is a little more difficult to treat. I would strongly recommend seeing an Oculoplastic surgeon in  St. Louis for this problem. Best wishes!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven upper eyelids

It appears that you have one sided lid droop, eyelid ptosis. This condition can be corrected with surgery.  See an eyelids surgery specialist for an in person evaluation. 

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon