I had a breast reduction on 06/2012, and my breast is still sore to touch, what is causing it?

Pain in breasts after a breast reduction in 2012

Thank you for your question.  Pain in breasts after surgery can be a very difficult problem to solve.  The causes of it can be from many different sources and can be difficult to pin point.  Since your surgery was four years ago the most likely cause is nerve injury.  Nerve injuries usually resolve in 12-18 months after this time it usually will not get better.  There could be other causes but this is not the forum to discuss this and I would recommend you see your surgeon again and discuss your problems in more detail.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon