I am a 44 year old woman who has had 8 children and I use to have double D breast now it's just skin. Any suggestions?

You may be a great candidate for a breast lift or lift/augmentation combination.

From your description, it sounds like you may benefit from a breast lift or a combination lift and augmentation. A breast lift procedure can address the excess skin that you mentioned, either with or without added breast implants. If you’re looking for a boost of volume as well, adding a breast augmentation to your lift can be a nice complement and can help to restore the natural look of your breasts. I would suggest consulting a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options in more detail. Good luck!

Sagging breasts after children

typically a breast lift procedure will be required at a minimum to reduce the excess skin. To restore volume and achieve a fuller look in the upper breast, implants are often also used. The goal is to reduce skin and add volume. This should be done by a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in cosmetic breast surgery. Good luck!

Treating sagging "skin only" breasts after 8 children

In the absence of a physical examination or photographs it is impossible to advise you in more than wide generalities on what may need to be done. Most likely, you may benefit from an Augmentation-Lift probably along with a Tummy Tuck.You would do best by seeing several local Plastic surgeons to see who you like and trust best.
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Skinny breasts

Thank you for your question. Without pictures can not comment. Based on the description you probably need both lift and implants. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.