What is a good heart rate to keep the first 4 weeks after a Tummy tuck and breast lift?

I am 9 days post op and finding it really hard to not to get into the 115-120 area...I am not doing tons just moving more around the house. I just want to be safe. Thank you much! Also, if it helps I am 32yrs old.

High Heart rate after tummy tuck

Yours is a very good question.

You need to contact your surgeon to be checked.
there are various explanations.... It could be too tight a garment or you may be dehydrated or anemic.
you need your own surgeon to see you and guide you through this

Best wishes

Thank you for your question.  Though a range of acceptable heart rates exist between individuals it is more important to identify any concerning symptoms associated with your heart rate such as dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, fatigue, or chest pain.  Talk to your surgeon about your heart rate, they may wish to see you in person. 

Healing Time after Surgery

Healing after the  #tummytuck and breast lift will take time. I have my patients out of bed and walking the night of surgery and every hour while awake.  I allow my patients to return to work at one to two weeks with 14 days preferred.  No lifting or straining.  At three weeks increased level of activity and full, no restrictions, at 6 weeks.

Mommy Makeover - Heart Rate Elevation Post Op

Thank you for your excellent question. It is definitely abnormal to have a heart rate 115 - 120 bpm nine days following mommy makeover surgery. This warrants a visit to your board certified plastic surgeon's office for an in-person examination. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

See your surgeon

Please check with your surgeon as your surgeon is the best person to answer that question. Without knowing your medical history it is difficult to help you.

Good luck!