If I don't have enough fat, is there an alternative?

Not enough fat for a BBL

If you do not have enough fat for a Brazilian Button Lift, buttocks implants can be a great alternative.

If I don't have enough fat, is there an alternative

Thank you for your question.  Need an examination to determine if your a good candidate for fat transfer. Silicone butt implants are a good option for patients that do not have enough fat to transfer. Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Good luck. 

Jeff Angobaldo, MD

Hi.... thank you for the question... when a patient is looking for a Buttock augmentation and the fat transfer is not an option, buttock silicon implants can be used to improve this area.

Luis A. Mejia, MD