Are there any suggestions on surgeries that may be my best option based on my body type? (photos)

I'm 36, done having children. I've recently lost 50 lbs. I would love to have a nice body back. My breasts look totally deflated. the flap and extra skin on my belly make me very self conscious. I would love some contouring around my hips, thigh and buttocks area. 

And has anyone ever used efinancing solutions for a loan for surgery? I'm looking into getting a 'mommy makeover'.

Mommy Makeover a good suggestion for me?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for the photos.  Congratulations on your weight loss, very impressive.  Please remember to be realistic in your expected outcomes.  It looks like you would be a good candidate for the Mommy Makeover.  Most Board Certified Plastic Surgeons would like their patients to be about their goal weight before surgery. One would rather not operate on someone, have them lose 100 lbs., and then have to do that operation again.  There is a significant increase in complications in heavier patients.  This includes a very high increase in the wounds, (that will be on tension in a Mommy Makeover), falling apart.  Each Plastic Surgeon has their own "window" where they feel comfortable enough operating.  It looks like you will fall into that "window."  Talk to your Plastic Surgeon.  Together you will make a safe plan.

Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover

Based on your photos, you look as if you would be a great candidate for a breast lift. With an implant if you want more volume. And a tummy tuck with liposuction for contouring of the sides and back. Book a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss your options. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Are there any suggestions on surgeries that may be my best option based on my body type?

There are so many options available to you.  Tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides and back with buttock contouring along with breast lift with or without implants may be options to consider.

Beverly Hills, CA

Thank you for submitting your photos. I think that you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction to your sides and abdomen. As you stated, your breasts have "deflated" with your weight loss. I would recommend a breast lift with or without an implant. The implant can help restore the volume in your upper breasts.

Many plastic surgeon practices utilize cosmetic financing companies. In my practice we utilize Care Credit and Alpheon. Good luck.

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for both Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who specialises in these procedures.

Many Plastic Surgeons offer financing or work with third party financing companies who will help make your plans a reality.

All the best

Mommy makeover options

Dear southernsimplicity
Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for an abdominoplasty (traditional), with liposuction, as well as a breast augmentation with a lift.  This is commonly done at the same time to improve breast contour and shape of the abdomen.  We also perform muscle repair with the tummy tuck ,especially if you have laxity of the muscle after kids.

We have two interest free options for payment, Prosper healthcare and Carecredit.  Good luck with you search!

Dr Narasimhan

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Planning a mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Congratulations on your weight loss - as well as your family.
  • At a  minimum, a breast lift and tummy tuck, possibly an extended one, are good options.
  • An exam is needed to see what more should be done.
  • There are several financing companies - I have not used efinancing for my patients - checks several to see what interest options they offer. Some have no interest due if you pay it off in 6 - 12 months.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

Mommy makeover candidate

Thank you for your question and providing photos. Based on your photos i believe you are an excellent candidate for a "mommy makeover". It appears a breast lift, with or without a breast implant, and a tummy tuck would be your best options. I would recommend you consult with a BC PS. Best of luck

Ideal Mommy Makeover

You appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction to the back waist, and thighs along with Brazilian butt lift.

For the breast lift I would recommend a vertical (lollipop) technique which can elevate and improve the shape of the nipples, reshape breast volume, and improve symmetry. If you want increased volume then we could always consider an implant as well. For the abdomen a tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen. Liposuction to the hips and back will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. For the butt I usually prefer augmentation / lifting through fat grafting. We refine fat removed during liposuction and then inject into the buttocks to create the shape we have planned together.

Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands. The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time. For example, we work in a team, which allows us to get better results with less surgical time and less trauma. Our patients are typically walking the day after surgery and tapering off of pain medications within a week.