Can I burn the fat off that was transferred unevenly to my butt after a lumpy uneven bbl? (photos)

When I had a Brazilian butt lift surgery, it ended horribly. The fat was not only placed unevenly, I now have 8 small lipomas on my hip bones/butt area and a large area of fat at the lower part of my back. I know the lipomas won't burn away, but with excessive workouts can I get this unevenness away?

Uneven hips

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that.  Unfortunately exercise won't burn away that fat.  A lipo revision wil be needed to correct this issue. Best of luck.