My belly piercing is being rejected and it hanging by a piece of skin should I go to the doctor to see if it's infected?

Doctor Answers 1

Belly button piercing hole

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would apply Plato's Scar Serum on the scar and seek a plastic surgeon to repair the piercing hole and restore your belly button to its original contour.Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.