Can my belly button be repaired from an old naval piercing and stretch marks? (Photos)

Piercing is 20 years old, my second pregnancy left stretch marks above and below. There is also an invention above the naval, not sure how that happened. I don't think I have enough loose skin for a tummy tuck. Can anything else be done?

Belly button improvement

You have adequate skin excess within the bellybutton to remove the small amount of overhanging skin with the piercing. The procedure would leave a small scar, but it would be able to be hidden within the bellybutton so it's not obvious.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon