6 year old cohesive gel implant ruptured and leaking in body down legs. Can it be removed? (Photo)

I'm 27. Started getting sick 3-4 yrs ago. Past 2 yrs i've been bed ridden with bone crippling pain. 4 days ago got MUCH worse. I noticed, My right (500cc) is smaller feels more natural. I feel silicone gel has migrated down my body. down legs, arms,tummy. I can literally feel it. i have no balance. i feel stuck to bed when i lay down. arms legs get numb fast. I know its rare. & supposed to stay in capsule, but my question is: Is there a safe way to remove all of it? will it show in ultrasound?

Explantation

I would recommend total capsulectomy, antifungals, immune and endocrine support, detoxification of the silicone and chemicals (many of which are neurotoxins) as well as treatment of co infections in order to recover.  Most plastic surgeons know nothing about this disease and we have treated thousands of patients with symptoms that you have successfully.  We recommend US (but have our radiologists do this) as it is also a specialized type of US that only a few radiologists are familar with.  Look at my information on line to understand what treatment is needed,

Explantation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

What???

With the highest respects: you have siliconephobia, a very well know disease, and you need... first of all... psychological help. The silicone did not migrate all over your body, this is impossible.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

What???

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon