After 5 years my left breast appears to lose feeling more after silicone implants should I be worried?

I had breast augmentation 5 years ago, my right breast never lost too much feeling once healed but the feeling in my left nipple never came back. Just recently I feel like the numbness has spread leaving more of my breast with no feeling should I be worried? They both look completely normal.

Loss of sensation

This is not common, especially five years after surgery.  It may be best to visit your surgeon for an exam, although there is not much that can be done to restore sensation.

Loss of sensibility is extremely rare after breast augmentation.

Long-term loss of sensibility after breast augmentation is almost unheard of. I could offer no explanation why this would begin to accelerate five years after the operation. Best checking with your surgeon.

Sensation decrease after breast augmentation.

It is unlikely you are progressively losing sensation.  It may be perception rather than reality.  There is not really anything to do at this stage.  The sensation will be what it will be at this point.  

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon