Will they be perky still?

I am 20yrs old and I have a lot of pain from my 32f breasts and I have thought about reduction for years. Whats stopping me is my breasts are really perky for their size, and I would like to know would the perky-ness remain or even is there possibility of them being perky-er.

Thank you for your question. One of the primary benefits of breast reduction is restoration of perkiness of the breasts. Typically as the breast gets larger, it gets longer and the nipple/areolar complex points downward. A breast reduction will reduce the size and weight of the breast and reshape the breast to best suit your frame. You should remain "perky" after a breast reduction. At your young age I feel breast reduction is a great thing to help prevent problems down the road with neck back, shoulder pain, shoulder strap grooving as well as psychosocial effects. 
Consult with an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and feel free to ask any questions. I can happily report that in nearly all of my breast reduction patients, most older than you, their only regret is not having had the surgery when they were younger!.Best of luck,

Will they be perky still?

Thank you for your question.  Yes, perkiness can be maintained or increased after a breast reduction.  Be sure to communicate your goals and expectations with your surgeon.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Will they be perky still?

Thank you for the question. Based on your description it sounds like you may be a good candidate for breast reduction surgery. Of course, it will be important that you consider the trade-offs, such as scars, as you are considering the pros/cons associated with the decision.
 My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with breast reduction surgery. Look at before/after photographs,  specifically of patients who are starting out at your starting point. See if you would be pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed. It will be important that you define your goals, including what you mean by "perky", carefully prior to proceeding.
 You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more about the procedure. Best wishes.