Upper lip size compared to lower. (photos)

I want to know if my bottom lip needs to be a bit bigger now, it was before i had 1 syringe of volift. I had it mostly injected into the top now worried my top is too big..

Lip size

Thank you for your question christine.kuryluk. Vollure (Volift) is a dermal filler used to enhance moderate to severe wrinkles on the face. The ideal ratio of upper to lower lip size is 1:1.6. This means the lower lip should be about 60% thicker than the upper lip. More product can be used if further enhancement is desired.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Lip size

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}