Painful lipoma, how can I fix it? (photos)

I had 4 broken ribs and have lipomas under my ribs, i had 1 removed, but now i have very painful lump on 1 rib that wont heal, this happened in 2011 and the lump is still there, but no doctor will do anything about it, they just say take pain meds but i want it fixed how or who can i get to fix it, it really hurts and swells it looks like i have a 3rd breast, please help me,

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Painful lipoma, how can I fix it?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your lipoma and painful lump issues.  Without knowing your full history regarding the broken ribs it is difficult to offer you definite advice but if these masses are indeed lipomas it would be easy to remove them with a small in-office procedure and I would counsel you to continue to see general surgeons or plastic surgeons in consultation.  Best wishes.