Interior bruising after 6 months.

I have not fallen or sat in any position that would cause a bruise inside my right buttock but it feels like it is bruised in just one specific area. Any idea how or why this would happen after 6 months of healing?

Interior bruising of the buttocks

Without knowing what surgery you had done, it is hard to recommend what it could be. Also, it is important to meet with your doctor for a full body examination if you have any questions or concerns regarding your post op recovery seeing as he is the one who knows your anatomy and medical history best, along with what he performed during your surgery.
Best of luck in your recovery!

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Bruising

Perhaps you suffered some minor trauma at 6 months. If concerned, you should touch base with your surgeon.  Good luck.