Safe to get a tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL in June, if I just had a baby in November via c section? (Photo)

I am 21 5'2 190 pounds. I plan to be 150- 160 by June. I want to get tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and liposuction around June 2014. I just had a baby in November 2013 and twins in July 2012 both via c section. Is this safe to do in this timeframe?

Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift,

This combination can be performed safely in the correct patient. The time frame between having a child via Cesarian section and the cosmetic procedure should not be a problem assuming your recovery has gone well.

This a combination that I have done together on many occasions. Saying that, your board certified plastic surgeon needs to be the one that make that decision based upon your medical history and exam. Good luck.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Procedures recommended on time

Hi Mrs.:

It is a pleasure to answer your question. It is safe for you have this procedures by june, only be sure to have healthy food and vitamins.  It is safe for you, try to get a certified plastic surgeon with high experience.

Dr. Silvia Aviles
Dominican Certified Plastic Surgeon

Silvia Aviles Terrero, MD

Procedures recommended on time

Hi Mrs.:

Dr. Silvia Aviles
Dominican Certified Plastic Surgeon

Silvia Aviles Terrero, MD

Tummy tuck, BBL after baby

You can safely have a tummy tuck and BBL six months after your delivery and C-section.
I recommend against combining these two operations - because of increased risk of loss of the fat transplants.
That said, it is often done. Best wishes.

Tummy tuck, BBL after baby

Safe to get a tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL in June, if I just had a baby in November via c section?

If you were to lose about 30 pounds, I think a tummy tuck, liposuction, and BBL would produce a dramatic difference.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Safe for surgery in June

If you achieve your goal weight by June, likely you should be okay to go ahead with surgery. Just keep in mind that with three small children at home you're going to need quite a bit of help in the post operative period.  

Safe for surgery in June

Always ask your Board Certified Plastic surgeon opinion, I always advise my patients about the limited of liposuction done in conjunction with another procedure, Always keep in mind there is a percentage of the fat transfer the could died. Is best to have this two procedures done separate.

Post-pregnancy - TT

Hello. Thank you for presenting us your case . I think there will not be significant inconvenience to make those procedures. After six months will be safe to proceed with your surgery. Have a nice day.

Post-pregnancy - TT

Waiting Period for Tummy Tuck

Congratulations on your new family! I often combine tummy tuck surgery and liposuction, and I would say June is a good target. The key is whether your body has stopped going through the changes that come with pregnancy, such as changes to your breasts because of nursing,and that your weight loss has stabilized. But remember: The best way to determine whether you're ready for these procedures is to consult with board-certified plastic surgeon who's experienced in body contouring surgery.

Waiting Period for Tummy Tuck

Lipo and TT

Thank you for the picture and congrats on your new baby.

By June, your body will be ready to have the [procedures you're interested in. I agree with you in loosing all the weight in order to get greater results.

Dr. Campos

Lipo and TT

Dr. Campos