Is It Safe to Have Body Thermage After Having Sclerotherapy Treatment on Leg Veins?

I asked where I'm having sclerotherapy, and the stafff had no knowledge of Thermage or how long I would need to wait.

Body Thermage after Sclerotherapy

The sclerotherapy on your legs would not interfere with what Thermage  will do  to your body.If the sclerotherapy was done on your upper thighs and you want to have Thermage on your buttocks, I would wait  2-3 weeks to make sure the sclerosant hasn't leaked and caused damage to your upper thighs.                                                                                  Eugene Mandrea M D

Chicago Dermatologist

Safe to have Thermage after Sclerotherapy

It is completely safe to have Thermage after sclerotherapy as long as you wait a week or two for the injection sites to heal up. Thermage is radio frequency which will heat up the underlying tissue but I would wait until your legs have recovered from the sclerotherapy.

Thermage after Sclerotherapy

Thermage can be done safely after sclerotherapy, just give it a week or two after your veins treatment.

Thermage is a radiofrequency procedure that will help smooth, tighten and deep contour skin for an overall younger looking appearence without surgey.

After a Thermage procedure, you do not have to avoid the sun as with laser treatments. Schedule your procedure in the summer and enjoy the benefits of it!

Jhonny Salomon, MD