Treatment for fine lines near eyes and mouth?

Hi. I have an numerous injectables and botox treatments over the last 7 years from a variety of specialists. Nothing seems to get rid of my crows feet by my eyes and overall wrinkles. I have been advised to try a laser treatment. My skin is very tight, so that is not my problem. I have very sensitive skin and down time for me is always an issue. I am also unhappy with the skin under my eyebrows which is beginning to droop. I would love advice and recommendations.

Fine lines

There are many options for you available. I would recommend following up with a reputable provider and aesthetic clinic.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Treatment for Fine Lines Around Mouth & Eyes

Dear Livfit15:

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend chemical peels, lasers, sun protection and use of maintenance topical retinols to help soften up these lines around your eyes and mouth.  Alll the best.

Praven Chetty, MD
Kelowna Physician

Fine lines

Thank you for your question!  There are options for fine lines that you should discuss with an experienced injector.  A filler like Beletero that is thinner and can be injected more superficial is great for fine wrinkles around the mouth.  Volbella the new Juvaderm filler is very nice for these lines as well.   Something like Thermismoothe which is radio frequency heat is providing great results around the eye for patients that do not respond well to Botox.   I encourage you to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist that can provide you with several options.  A Blepharoplasty is the best option for excess skin under eyebrows, but if you are not ready for surgery, Thermismoothe can help with this as well.  Best of luck to you! 

Shahin Fazilat, MD, FACS
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon