Pain in left breast silicone implants under muscle; bleeding morning after surgery? Implants have been in 15 years

Do you think a bleed could happen again Could there be a leek in the implant Is the problem because the implant is under the muscle Should l have them removed

I don;t understand your question

have the implants been in place for 15 years and you noticed bleeding now? or is the bleeding the morning after your surgery???it is not uncommon at all, to have a bit of bleeding the morning after surgery.if there was a leak in the implant, it would not cause bleeding.perhaps you can clarify your question. thanksdavid berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon