What is the best treatment for Rosesa?

Rosacea management

Rosacea is very complex and a tailored treatment program give the best results. This is because there are many types of rosacea (telengtctatic or capillaries, flushing and redness, acne like rosacea, ocular rosacea and even rhinophyma rosacea.) To add to the complexity, everyone has different flare factors- Sunlight, stress, foods, chemical irritants, creams, changes in temperature, alcohol. The list goes on.  A detailed history, together with a treatment tailored according to YOUR type of rosacea will give the best results. As a guide, I use a combination of - 1. Lasers ( to treat redness, broken capillaries, rhinophyma, flushing)- best laser is the V BEAM. IPL can be used, but usually not as effective 2. Creams - anti inflammatory 3. Tablets -anti - inflammatory and sometimes low dose Vitamin A.  4. For females- Mineral make up is recommend, over make up that contains parabens.  For the best results, consult a dermatologist for both medical and laser treatment options.  Kind regards Dr Davin S. Lim Laser Dermatologist Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Rosacea -- ProYellow Laser, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V

I suggest a formal consultation with a laser expert, I often use a combination approach with lasers (ProYellow, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V) and botox to the cheeks. This makes dramatic changes in color and symptoms and avoids long term antibiotic use. Best, Dr. Emer

Rosacea treatment

There are a number of good treatments for rosacea as the disease process has become better understood recently.  see a board certified dermatologist for the best program to treat you

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist