What surgery or surgeries would you recommend for me? (Photo)

I don't like big breast, so I would like to be a full B/Small C. For me to achieve that size breast what procedures would you recommend? I also want to remove the extra skin on my stomach. I have pretty decent abdominal muscles it's just the skin that burdens me.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  A full (possibly extended) tummy tuck and a breast lift with implants seems to be the best course of action for you.  However, to determine what exactly would be best though, you will need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Possible Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Good candidate for full abdominoplasty and mastopexy was small implants.

It appears as though you would get an excellent result from an abdominoplasty as well as a mastopexy. Breast implant size can be chosen with the age of sizers that do a very good job of establishing the best implant for you.

Excess Abdominal Skin, Surgery for Breast Ptosis

The answer to your question, based on your photos showing a lot of excess abdominal skin, and descent of the breasts is pretty straightforward. You would benefit from an abdominoplasty. This would get rid of all the excess skin and give you a flatter abdomen at the same time. The scar would be hidden in the bikini line.
The breasts should fill a bra to about a B/C when lifted; if not a small implant could be used. An implant without a lift would not give a good result because the breasts are at this time too low on the chest.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

It appears you may have experienced a significant amount of weight loss. For that reason, a traditional tummy tuck may not give you the best outcome. You may benefit from a special type of tummy tuck that involves a vertical incision in addition to the horizontal incision- this is referred to as a Fleur-de-lis tummy tuck. For the breasts you will likely benefit from breast augmentation with a vertical breast lift (lollipop pattern). Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a complete exam.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

What surgery or surgeries would you recommend for me?+

After reviewing your photos, I would recoomend a Breast lift and augmentation as well as a full skin abdominoplasty

Fred Suess, MD

Mommy makeover candidates

It looks like you're a great candidate for a mommy makeover!  This would include a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and a breast lift.  Good luck!

You would do great with a Tummy tuck and a breast implant and vertical lift

you could do the two procedures at once. Or if that is too expensive, do one procedure and then 3-12 months later, do the other procedure.
as always, see a board certified PS.

good luck
david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

What surgery or surgeries would you recommend for me?

Hi lady. This is my advise: I would do Breast lift with gel implants and Tummy Tuck, with these procedures am sure that you are going to get an excellent shape. Good luck!!

Dr. Manuel Marte.

Manuel Marte, MD

Makeover

As the others have mentioned, you would benefit from a breast lift with implants as well as a tummy tuck. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS