Surgery in January, BBL with DR BLINSKI IN MIAMI! I'm 5'4 and 175 pounds, do I need to lose weight before? (photos)

I am 21, 2 kids, and no previous surgeries! I was told lipo might leave a lil extra skin on the bottom of my stomach! Im getting a BBL BTW.

Weight & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This is a question best answered by your surgeon.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Having a sufficient amount of fat

It seems like this is a better question asked to Dr. Blinski since he will be doing your surgery. Each surgeon will have their own parameters in their own subjective and or objective opinions in regards to how much fat patients should have. I suggest contacting your doctor and asking him the same question. It's generally better to consult in person and avoid traveling for cosmetic surgery. This helps eliminate any potential misunderstandings such as the topic you're bringing up. Liposuction can lead to some skin laxity especially in people who've had previous pregnancies or some skin laxity to start with. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon