Which surgeons in the Sacramento/ Stockton area accept alpheon credit for financing?

Hello, i have recently been approved through alpheon credit to finance my "mommy make-over". I am looking for an awesome surgeon specializing in tummy tucks/ breast lifts and liposuction in the Sacramento or Stockton area.

Financing Options

The cost will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.

Alphaeon Credit/Mommy Makeover

Congratulations on your approval for financing!  We have patients that travel to us from all over the world for a Mommy Makeover.  Many of our patients use Alphaeon for financing.  You can search the Alphaeon website under the find a physician tab if you prefer to have your surgery locally. 

David Stoker, MD

Surgery Financing

Thank you for  your question. You would have to check with specific practices regarding what financing options they have available. Currently in my office, we only offer CareCredit. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon