Stretch marks and Infini.

Does it matter when I get treatment for my stretch marks? Is there a difference in getting them now VS in a couple months? They are silver in appearance. I am just working on losing the mommy pooch before I get the treatment.

Stretch marks and Infini RF

Stretch marks are still very hard to treat, I have replaced traditional lasers (Fraxel 1550, Co2, Erbium fractional etc....) with energy based microneedling and PRP. Even with Infini, it is hard to predict an exact improvement. Red -pink-purple stretch marks are easier to fade, using a vascular laser. 

If you were to consider Infini with PRP, expect a 50% improvement at most, after 3 treatments. Having realistic expectations is vital in treating stretch marks as there is no magic answer-device- method. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist