Going up one size with an implant? Do I need a lift? (photos)

33 years old lost a lot of volume after pregnancy but I am still a 34 D. I don't usually feel out the top part of my bra. Always reaching down to plump them up in a bra. Really think implants would be a better option than afar transfer. Looking for suggestions if anyone has or thinks I could go up a one cup size and get more volume on top. Still want to look very natural but would like my breasts to look more attractive of course! Attached pics

Going up one size with an implant? Do I need a lift

I think you should combine the lift with the implant. If you do not I think you will be left larger and as saggy and with time even more saggy.

Do I need a lift?

Thank you for your question and pictures.  From the photos, it does appear that you would benefit from a lift.  Your nipple position is not very low on the breast itself, but you do have breast tissue falling below the level of the inframammary fold (IMF).  The implant will sit at the IMF and above so any tissue below this will hang a bit over the top of the implant.  Best to see a plastic surgeon with experience in breast lifts to help guide you with this.  

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

Breast implants are your best option to fill up your breasts and give more fulness to your upper part of your breasts. A lift will also improve your breast shape but at the expense of visible scars. With regards to sizing see a board certified plastic surgeon for a discussion as there are many factors that go into appropriate implant sizing. Hope this helpsJosh Olson MD

Going up one size with an implant? Do I need a lift?

Thank you for your question.  Breast implants can certainly provide that upper pole fullness that you're looking for.  In addition, their results are more predictable than fat transfer, which often has a good amount of fat resorption.  Based on your photos, it does appear that you may also benefit from a breast lift to address some of the sagging.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Is a lift needed?

Technically it isn't but your breasts are positioned low on your torso with a lot of space on top.  If you want more fullness up there, a lift will help you get that... but scars, costs, and risks come with it.  So choose what is best for you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast implant and lift combination surgery

Based on your photos, I do believe a vertical breast lift in combination with a reasonably sized breast implant would bring you closer to your cosmetic ideal than an implant alone. The breast lift would allow your surgeon to correct the differences you have in breast shape and nipple/areolar position.