Am I even salvageable? Breast augmentation and lift? (Photo)

I turned 18 this last spring and I went from 167lbs to 110 lbs in a matter of 4 years, my breasts are awful because of it. They're saggy, stretched, heavy, and half empty, I want to know if there's anything I can do to have perky breasts for the first time in my life. I feel like they're the worst curse... And I'm scared I'm stuck with them, hopefully I can gain some insight.

You are salvageable

if you desire fuller and perkier breasts.  It will impact your ability to breast feed fully but at your age, it would be very hard to stay that way through your 'prime' years.  But congratulations on your weight loss... I hope it provided you the results you had hoped for and will continue to live the healthy lifestyle.  If you wish to change things, a lift is more important than the augmentation and if you want larger, then you have to have an implant.

Breast augmentation and lift after weight loss.... am I salvageable?

Congratulations on your weight loss! It is a big deal to lose that many pounds but your long term health will be better because of it. The difficulty is dealing with the after effects of the weight loss.  Sometimes when my patients lose weight, they feel like they have empty sacs for breasts.  It is important to know a patient's goals because if they feel small, even in a bra, then they may want to increase their cup size by adding an implant plus a mastopexy (or breast lift).  If the pt feels fine in her cup size, then she may just desire a mastopexy.
Make sure to clarify your goals and find a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Ptosis after Weight Loss Age 18

Congrats on the weight loss.  You are a very good candidate for full uplift and placement of silicone cohesive gel breast implants.  Visit my web site under  full mastopexy to see examples very similar to yourself.  Meet with a couple of ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons to discuss options and details of the procedure and then when you're ready and confident take the step.  You might also enjoy the video linked to above for more information that may be of help.  Good luck and best wishes.
Jon A.. Perlman, M.D. FACS Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery ABC TV  Extreme Makeover Surgeon  Best of Los Angeles Award  2015, 2016 Beverly Hills, Ca.  

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,Of course you are! You look to be an excellent candidate for this complex surgery. When you are ready please visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons who specialize in cosmetic breast surgery.  Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Am I even salvageable? Breast augmentation and lift?

Although the problem seems very serious to you, but this is a problem plastic surgeons see quite frequently and with a lift and augmentation you can get a very attractive and youthful breast shape. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Are breasts salvageable?? (Photo)

YES, you can have beautiful breasts, don't worry.  Patients such as yourself, who care for their bodies (evidenced by your disciplined body composition control) end up doing well.  After surgery, self care is important for the best outcome.  See a few plastic surgeons in your area for recommendations, and to understand possible approaches to improve your situation and confidence.

Steve Laverson, MD

Lift with implants

You will require both a full breast lift and implants to obtain both perky breasts and tightened skin.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

You are most definitely "salvageable".  You would be a very good candidate for a breast lift, with or without a breast implant.   Ask your surgeon if you could try on different implants in a bra.  This will give you a good idea as to the size you might expect and how heavy the implants may feel.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon, who has extensive breast lift and breast augmentation experience.  But don't lose hope, I believe you could have a very nice result.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift. You can put in an implant at the same time if you also wish to make your breast larger. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon