What would you recommend? (Photos)

I went to a denist and they said braces (obviously). Would invisalign work? Do I need to get any surgery or special work?

Yes to #Invisalign #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Invisalign is an excellent option for you. I would recommend seeing an experienced Invisalign provider for a complete evaluation.  I always recommend doing some online research and finding a dentist with great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO

Orthodontics will work for you

You would be happy to hear that the use of invisalign can work in re positioning your teeth! Other orthodontic options may also be available to you as well. Its important to have a proper screening done by a qualified provider in your area.All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist

Orthopedic widening of maxilla with DNA Appliance

E-cligner may be a better choice than DNA Appliance if not doing an expander.  Your narrow maxilla should have been expanded as a child when it is easy.  As an adult the Orthopedic/ orthodontic action of the DNA Appliance and Epigenetic Orthodontis would be my first choice. 
Di Ira L Shapira