I am 20 days post capsular contraction revision. Raised area around areola. (photo)

What is happening around my Areola? 

Possible infection after breast implant surgery.

An accurate diagnosis cannot be made on a photograph but it is fair to say that it would be appropriate to have your surgeon examine this area. It has the appearance of a reaction to a suture and there is no obvious infection but in the face of an underlying implant it would be wise to have this ruled out. 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Wound issues after surgery

require that you see your surgeon for an evaluation and treatment.  The photos suggests you have some kind of fluid collection there and it needs to be looked at.  See your surgeon asap.

Curtis Wong, MD