Any suggestions on Radiesse?
Doctor Answers 6
Radiesse - chin bump that won't go away
- It is possible your body reacted to the Radiesse and formed a granuloma (inflamed nodule)
- If you can feel the nodule, as it seems you can, it can be removed.
- It is unlikely to go away.
- I suggest you see a plastic surgeon to discuss having this done or having a test injection of steroid first.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Amazing HAND REJUVENATION with Radiesse
Unlike most other FDA hyaluronic fillers on the market in the USA, Radiesse, is a calcium hydroxylapatite solution that is suspended in a gel
. It gives an immediate increase in volume that is visible! It continues to improve by stimulating the body to produce more of its own natural collagen as well. This gives the filler longevity and the ability to plump cheeks and hands . Radiesse is FDA -approved for hand rejuvenation .
You might also like...
Radiesse and Results
Radiesse injection for the chin
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.