What procedures, if any, could fix this angry/tired look? If multiple procedures, which ones should I prioritize? (Photo)

All my life I've gotten comments about how I look angry, tired, or antisocial--even when I'm happy and having a great time. I suspect it has to do with my heavy brow, but that's a merely a layperson's guess. Regardless, the older I get, the more it impacts my professional and social life. I'd like to look friendlier (and possibly a bit more feminine), but I don't know where or how to start. Note that my expression in these photos is relaxed/contented, and I have Dysport for frown lines between my brows.

Tired look

Continue with Dysport ! and the learn to smile with your eyes and mouth.....practice in front of the mirror, slightly not to overdo ! Then do some selfies and see if you like the result. This will cost you little. Good luck.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Start with smiling more

then decide if anything else is needed.  The only thing I could suggest at this time is a browlift to help open your eyes up more.  And how do you define femininity?  That would help in determining what else may benefit you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Fixing My Tired, Angry Look

Your low eyebrows combined with your heavy, hooded upper eyelids give you a misleading tired, angry look. Because you have a high hairline I suggest you have a brow lift using the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline Incision technique we described many years ago. With this approach you can raise the brows, reduce the amount of excess skin in your upper eyelids, reduce the size of your forehead, and lower your hairline. All of this will give you the rested relaxed appearance you want.

Fixing the angry, tired sad look!

Fixing the angry, tired sad look! An Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift will give you what u want without raising your hairline which happens with an endoscopic approach. Make sure u see the results of the scar which should not be seen if properly done which is why we developed this procedure. 

Brow position

Medial brow is low, could be due to the style of hair plugging, surgery, or botox.
The lateral brow is very good with good arch.
change the color of the eye make up to lighter colors.

LAST OPTION is medial brow repositioning.

Brow lift candidate for angry, tired look and low eyebrows

The photographs demonstrate a  low eyebrow position. A brow lift procedure can address raising the eyebrows and opening up the upper third of the face and forehead. In addition, the corrugator and frontalis muscles can be softened which would reduce or  eliminate the need for any Botox/ Dysport. For many examples of brow lifts, please see the link and video below

Fix this tired angry look?

Thank you for your question and photographs. I would personally seek to elevate your eyebrows for a more feminine and relaxed pleasant look and would consider lip augmentation with fillers for a more feminine appearance. Otherwise I do not think you are in need of surgery or other procedures. My best advice would be to suggest that  make the effort to walk around maintaining  a smile on your face for its social impact and benefit. It's surprising how effective that can be in changing one's perception by others. Good luck.

Jon A. Perlman, MD