Permanent Brows?

I have seen many different names for perm brows. Is there a difference between hairstrokes and microblading? I know a tattoo gun can be used or a little blade. Does one type last longer than another?

Permanent Makeup

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about the permanent makeup process and to determine what path works best for you. Permanent makeup is nice for women who cannot afford the time nor wish to take the time to apply makeup throughout the day.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon