Can my nose be fixed without surgery? (photo)

I have always hated my nose , not sure why its crooked! I dont really want to do surgery. Is there way for it to get fixed without surgery?

Surgical Rhinoplasty candidate

A surgical rhinoplasty is required to straighten a twisted and broken nose. To straighten the crooked nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones, and sometimes a cartilaginous spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose.  A tip- rhinoplasty is required to make the nasal tip cartilages straight and more symmetrical. For more information and many examples of surgical rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

thanks for your question and photo. A surgical rhinoplasty is probably the best treatment. However, a non surgical rhinoplasty with fillers can make some minor changes that you may like. Good luck. 

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Going Straight without Surgery

I recommend a formal consultation. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. Best, Dr. Emer