Nipple placement?

I had an anchor lift (severe ptosis on deflated breasts) with high profile mentor implants (350cc/335cc) six days ago. I'm 5'3" with a small rib cage. I feel like my nipples ended up being a little too close to each other. Of course I'm still swollen and my implants haven't settled into place yet, but will nipple placement look more balanced when everything settles and heals?

Nipple placement?

Thank you for your question.  At 6 days, it's still too early to make any judgment on your final result.  Wait at least 3 months before getting a better idea.  Things do change a bit, especially as the swelling subsides and the implants settle into their final position.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Nipple placement?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now they're healing, they will look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Opinions on nipple placement

require photos but with just what you're appreciating, its really hard to say if things will change much.  If you had inward pointing nipples before the procedure, unless your surgeon made an effort to change that, they will stay that way.  If your implants are wider than your breast width, its possible it could have shifted the appearances of the nipple more inwards.  Regardless, at this point, all you can do id heal and hope for the best.  If its obvious that they are cross eyed once healed,  you can discuss options with your surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Augmentation Outcome

Unfortunately, nothing of significance can be told to you without at the very least photographs. You should resubmit with photos

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Nipple placement?

At just 6 days post op, it is too early to judge nipple placement.  Your breast skin will stretch and settle over the coming 6 to 12 weeks.  You may find that the nipple placement may change substantially over that time frame.  Let your surgeon know about your concerns, but give things a chance to settle.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon