Missing all but front four teeth on top and need a lot of dental work, what are my options?

I would like to keep the healthy teeth I have left, is it possible to get implant supported bridges for my canine and first molars instead of full implanted dentures on top and bottom? 

Replacement options for missing teeth #DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting your question. Depending on the health of your remaining teeth and the amount of bone support surrounding those teeth, implants may be a viable option. I would recommend seeing your dentist to discuss the pros and cons of each option before making your decision. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future. 

Yes implant is great option

Kindly consult dentist with your dentist for options. Implant option is great option but your dentist needs to evaluate for amount of bone you have.   Xray or CT scan will help in determine the treatment options.  

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Dentist

Implants, missing teeth options

Hi:

Depending of the amount of bone you have in the canine and the bicuspid area you might be able to get  implants.  Its best to first get X-rays and most CT Scan of your upper jaw in order to find out your options.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist