Microneedling for Stretch Marks?

Does this work? Has anyone had this procedure done? Please share your experience!

Microneedling for stretch marks

Yes this works! Microneedling works to stimulate collagen and elastin, making the skin more firm and youthful while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. That being said, it also works great for improving skin laxity and stretch marks! I would suggest 3-5 treatments, and depending on your aesthetic goals reassessing after
that.

Columbus Physician

Microneedling for Stretch Marks!

Hello and thank you for your question. We have been achieving excellent results with microneedling with PRP to stretch marks! We are seeing between 3-6 treatments and the stretch marks are diminished. Our patients have been very happy with their results and the no down time. Hope this helps you. Dr Faraz

Stretch marks

I have had very good success at reducing the appearance of stretch marks with and woithout PRP.  Stretch marks are essentially a scar and not normal skin.  Nothing will make them go away, short of cutting them out.  As I tell my patients, we can do a series of treatments and usually reduce the size/ appearance by 50-70%.Good luck, Dr. Powell

Scott Powell, MD
Denton General Surgeon

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

I suggest a formal consultation as lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care all do best in combination for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.