Infini RF or Eclipse Micropen w/ PRP?

Hello all, Does anyone know the difference between these two? Thank you so much!

Energy vs no energy, insulation vs no insulation

I think there are many roads to the same destination, each Specialist is comfortable with their own device to deliver optional outcomes. In context of your question INFINI RF is unique because it delivers insulated RF energy deep into the dermal layers, where scars lie. I often use this with PRP in the 'over and under' technique -especially for patients who have atrophic scars. Energy from the RF breaks the bonds and acne scars, and remodels collagen. 
Dr Davin Lim , Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant/Fraxel, RF like VIVA/Intensif, Microneedling/PRP, Fillers, Skin Care

These are completely different and are used for different functions in my practice. I find that intensif is better than infini.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.