How much can we improve these scars, and with what methods? (Photo)

I am near the end of my third month on accutane. I have some pretty obvious and ugly scarring on my cheeks and chin. They look like small divots mixed with ice pick scars. I just wan't them gone. How can we make that happen? Can that happen? I have to wait 3 more months until I have finished my accutane cycle, and then another 6 months until I can attempt to have these scars corrected. I am not interested in temporary fixes like fillers. I am looking for permanent results.

How much can we improve these scars, and with what methods

Thank you for your question. Excisional removal of the deep scar, lasers,chemical peels, fillers, and dermabrasion are all good options.  Best wishes.  

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.