I have the solid butt implant and it feels unnatural to touch. If I have BBL, will it help?

I have the solid butt implant now and want a more natural feel to it. If I am to have the BBL. will this help with the natural feel to it? Or should I have it remove? I don't want to have 2 separate surgeries. I don't have any problems with the implants but when I were to poke my cheeks, I can feel the solidness of the implant. Please help.

Softening Buttock Implants with Fat Grafting

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!  Adding fat will soften the implant.  In fact, I like performing a combination procedure of implant placement and fat grafting for that very reason.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Butt Implant Feels Unnatural

Thanks for your inquiry.  Having the BBL procedure can camouflage the feeling of the solid buttock implant.  You just have to be careful when performing the BBL not to rupture the implant while doing the fat injections.  I hope this helps. 

Eugene Kim, MD