I am a male looking to replace my glut. implants with softer/ natural (next generation) implants in Sacramento, Dr. Suggestions?

Gluteal implants

I prefer the AART buttocks implants as they have a much larger implant size (maximum size of 712cc); this implant allows for maximum projection and enlargement of the buttocks cheeks. Please note that patients routinely travel from all over both the states and internationally to find the right doctor. I have my out of town guests spend approximately 7 to 10 days prior to departing.

Buttock Implants

AART Buttock Implants are made of the softest silicone polymer. If they are made of more soft silicone then they disintegrate upon handling and insertion. Choosing the right size implant and insertion under the muscle would lessen the feel of the buttock implants.

Replacement of glut implants in Sacramento?

I personally prefer Spectrum Design gluteal implants for their natural buttock turgor (like an Olympic sprinters gluts) and high quality durability. Although i have no one to refer you to in Sacramento, I literally have at least 60% of my patients fly in from other states or other countries as far as Holland, Australia, Germany, India, etc... They all have done well flying back to their home towns within 5 to 7 days after surgery. We give the patient special instructions how to manage the flight and how to do pressure releases while seated to  avoid wound healing complications.  I tell every patient, unless they work from home, plan on taking at least two weeks off of work and three weeks it's even better if possible.  Full activity can typically be resumed at about the six week mark post-op. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD