I had fat transfer to my butt and I had complications so I've had to sit on my butt a lot?

I had fat transfer to my butt and I had complications so I've had to sit on my butt a lot !!! It's pretty big still and it's been 7 days. I'm being very careful now. ive had this procedure before so this is my second time. I'm using an inter tube to lay in and standing a lot. What are the odds it will remain the size in the photos I'm sending?

Post Fat Transfer/Sitting: Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

I suggest speaking to your physician as swelling is completely normal after a procedure. I would use the following post operative protocols: RF treatments, massage, and hyperbaric oxygen to ensure the best outcome.   Best, Dr. Emer.

Sitting on your Brazilian

The truth is there is very little if any scientific evidence showing and impact of sitting after Brazilian in regards to the final outcome. Most plastic surgeons recommend not putting pressure on the area treated and minimizing activities. Do the best you can. In the end the amount of fat transferred and how the procedure was done it's probably more important. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Fat Transfer

Thank you for posting your concern. I am having trouble seeing any picture, but it is normal to be bruising and swollen one week after the procedure. It takes time for our body to reshape and adjust after any procedure, so I recommend that you be patient and follow up closely with your physician to address any pain or concern. 

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon