Hard lumps on lower abdomen, 3 weeks post-op. Is this normal?

I'm 3 weeks post op and my lower abdomen is hard as a rock is this normal?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You are still in early stages of healing.  Follow your surgeon's post op instructions including massaging and wearing your garment.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.

Best of luck!!

Rami Ghurani, MD