Is this a good result? (photo)

I had revision rhino two months ago and it seems too scooped and unnatural looking on my face. Is this a good result? Can I expect much more in terms of change?

You appear to have a pleasing nasal profile two months following rhinoplasty surgery.

Your close-up photo appears to reveal a feminine curve of your nasal bridge which does not appear too scooped. Depending on your examination, microdroplet Silikon-1000 treatments may be considered for permanently raising your bridge a few millimeters. Hope this is helpful. Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see.

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see. Wait that much time or at least another 6 months and it the nose is too short and you want it longer this can be done by a VERY experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.